Best Restaurants in Kuwait
Every country’s cuisine and eating customs display a significant portion of its culture and tradition. One of the most prominent nations in the Middle East is Kuwait. Kuwait has an Arabic and Islamic culture. This article lists the top 4 restaurants in Kuwait that will impress you. These restaurants will tempt your taste buds and leave you wanting more if you wish to dine out or experience a unique culinary adventure within the city limits.
Top 4 Restaurants in Kuwait
Welcome to the beautiful world of Kuwaiti cuisine! There is no shortage of fantastic restaurants to choose from if you’re looking for a delicious meal in this beautiful country. The following are some of the top restaurants in Kuwait, briefly introducing them.
#1 Al Ahmadi International Restaurant
Al Ahmadi International Restaurant is one of the top 4 restaurants in Kuwait to visit with family or friends. Al Ahmadi offers a variety of delicious, mouthwatering food from around the world on its international buffet. You can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our restaurant, which is open all day.
- Address: Habeeb Munawer St, Al Farwaniyah, Kuwait
- Price: The price is $30 and less for a dish.
- Timings: Open daily from 7:00 am-11:00 pm
- Cuisine: International
- What to eat: Nachos, Grilled Potatoes, Mixed Grill Platter, Cream Caramel, Olives, Humus, Pasta, Grilled Chicken, Sauteed Vegetables, Cheese Cake
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dishes are Hummus and Grilled Chicken.
#2 Jamawar Crowne Plaza Kuwait
Taste the authentic flavors of India in an evocative environment. The attractive ambiance at Jamawar nicely complements the dining experience and is designed to relax the senses. From the significant domo’s traditional namaste greeting as you enter to the live classical Indian music and the polite and knowledgeable staff.
- Address: Street 103 Block 3, Kuwait City 81006 Kuwait
- Price: It ranges between $39 – $82
- Timings: Open daily from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Cuisine: Indian, Asian
- What to eat: Lassi, Salads, Zaykedar Shorba, Appetisers, Jamawar chef specials, Murgh, Gosht, Samundri, Shakahari, Murgh Ki Dawat, Laal Maans, Samundr Ki Lehron, Khass Subziyan, Modern Day Thali, Raita, Tandoori Breads, Kuch Meetha.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dishes are Jamawar Murgh Tikka, Jhinga Malai Curry, and Zaykedar Shorba
#3 Pepper Steakhouse
The restaurant is famous for its flavorful, juicy, tender, perfectly grilled steaks served in gorgeous surroundings with a transcendent ambiance. There are designated private dining places on each restaurant floor where guests can enjoy Pepper’s delicious cuisine. Private dining rooms are also available at this restaurant for special private occasions like romantic dinners.
(Image Credit: Jumeirah)
- Address: Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Al Ta’awun Street, Kuwait City 22084, Kuwait
- Price: It ranges between $163 – $538
- Timings: Open daily for dinner from 19:00 – 23:30
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Grill
- What to eat: Starters, Pepper Specials, Soups, Vegan, Fish, Poultry, Lamb, Beef, The grill, kids Menu, Dessert, Beverages, Seafood & Meat Origin.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dishes are Jumbo Prawns, CORN FED GRILLED CHICKEN
#4 Mais Alghanim
Mais Alghanim Restaurant dates back to the early twentieth century, when its forefather, Edmond Barakat (Abu Emile), opened “Mess Alghanim,” a cafeteria for Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim & Sons Co. employees. The late Abu Edmond’s brothers and eldest son have been in the society for more than 50 years through Generations of Genuine Hospitality and Good Food and welcome you with the same spirit.
(Image Credit: Mais Alghanim)
- Address: Kuwait Kuwait city, 13012, Kuwait
- Price: It ranges between $15.07 – $30.13
- Timings: Open daily from 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Cuisine: Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Grill, Arabic
- What to eat: Salads, Gourmet salads, cold Appetizers, Raw meats, Fatteh, Pastries, Mixed Grills, Grilled Meat, Grilled chicken, Seafood, Al Deira Dishes, Oriental cuisine, and Desserts.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dishes are Al Deira Dishes, Chicken Bil Freek
Kuwait is home to some of the unique restaurants in the Middle East. From traditional Arabic cuisine to international delights, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re searching for a quick bite or an indulgent fine dining experience, these top 4 restaurants in Kuwait are sure to offer you the best dishes to try while visiting Kuwait. So the next time you’re in Kuwait, don’t forget to check out these fantastic eateries – you won’t be disappointed!